Sunday, January 3, 2010

All set for tomorrow - What is the Original Bootcamp?

Been sticking to mostly water the whole day, will continue to do so all of tomorrow till 5.30pm when i start my drive to Padang Astaka, PJ where for the next 4 weeks (hopefully), will be the field that I do battle and attempt to succeed - 3 times a week (Monday, Wednesday and Friday) from 6.45pm till 7.45pm. Better not be late on Day 1!

For friends who don’t know what the Original Bootcamp is, I just got a facebook invitation from the organizers to join the Malaysian Bootcamp Facebook group.

This is what the Group says it is:

A military inspired, outdoor group personal training program that utilises discipline based motivational techniques, Corps Training has been scientifically designed to achieve serious results, seriously fast, no matter what their current fitness level. (www.bootcamp.com.my)

ORIGINAL BOOTCAMP achieves significant improvements in the following areas in just two weeks:
- Fat Loss
- Muscle Tone
- Muscular Endurance
- Agility
- Cardio-vascular Endurance
- Muscular Strength
- Speed


Tomorrow is the first day of work for 2010 – so apart from kicking start a Great New Business Year, I look forward to the start of Bootcamp........ It is exciting charting new unknown adventures......and this one, at least I know it will be something good for me!

Good night and looking forward to the challenge ahead tomorrow.

And look out for my update on Day 1 - Bootcamp! If i am still in one piece after the session, will update at night, if not..........Good luck to me!

1 comment:

  1. screw the water intake with milkshake and steak u had!!!!!!

    i am betting u wont last till friday :P

    sau

    ReplyDelete