Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Missing from Day 4 of Bootcamp

An anti-climax for Day 4 of Bootcamp as I failed to turn up, too much work load today that attending Bootcamp was an impossible option.

But will look forward to this afternoon lunch time, as together with my buddy Chok who will certify the weight result – we will go to the original weighing machine in KLCC to do my weekly weigh-in. As promised, the weight result will be posted on the blog certified by Chok!

A note of reminder, as i said when i started this Bootcamp adventure – I am trying this program solely from a physical exercise program to lose weight strategy. I have kept my food intake and diet absolutely unchanged.

I figure with tough bootcamp physical exercise and unchanged food intake – that has to have a positive difference to No physical exercise and similar food intake!

As mentioned, i am trying to find the “least sacrifice” program of going from 91 to 81 – and i am excited to see tomorrow’s weight result!

Sorry No Hooyah today........ Hooyah will be back on Wednesday for Day 5!

1 comment: