Friday, January 1, 2010

Welcome 2010 - after 35 years.....now the hard work starts

All the ground work done. All plans laid out.....

December 30th: With the help of my colleague, Registered for the "Original Bootcamp" with my first session starting on January 4th. More about this tomorrow.....

December 31st: Walked around KLCC after lunch with my 2 colleagues and found a weighing machine - one that needs 3x RM0.20 cents to operate and comes with some fortune telling advice and lucky number (which shall be kept confidential)! The Weight printed - 91kg

Target set: LOSE 10kg - to 81kg..... a challenge indeed - for as long as i can remember, i have never weigh close to 81kg! Always higher!

January 1st 2010 - over New Year's lunch with family, the idea raised by my facebook bejeweled "i can't believe she can score more than 400k points in 1 minute" sister (after lots of laughing when i explained my new year's weight loss resolution via Bootcamp) that I should blog about my "Quest to go from 91kg to 81kg". It must be the spirit of "New Year's Resolutions" with all the good intentions and resolutions....so the suggestion was accepted and with the help of my tech savvy brother - the "91 to 81 Blog" was born and here i am now rushing my first post to be published on January 1st!

I look forward to sharing my "hopefully" successful quest to be a "lighter me" here. And hope that keeping this blog will also help me keep the discipline to make it happen this time! Friends have laughed at all my premature schemes / investments over the years - going to the gym, try yoga, hire a personal instructor (2 actually), personal 1 to 1 pilates.....some how...it never lasted and i am still 91kg!

2010 - I challenge myself to make it happen now - not getting any younger and hopefully i can finally make my Doctor proud as he constantly tells me to "exercise and get your weight down!"....starting with the "Original Bootcamp" - Jan 4th 2010....my quest begins

ok - here goes my first ever blog post! HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010!

4 comments:

  1. The idea about the blogging was mine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you better give credit to mike! anyway, u have 2 followers now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my apologies - blog clarified! And thanks for the spell check feedback!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah Sang bah kut teh ... I miss those days, dear.

    ReplyDelete